"Dear Dad, Love Maria"

Monday, May 11, 2009

Announcement

Dear Dad, Love Maria won best animation at my senior thesis show tonight. I'm very honored and still don't believe it actually happened. It feels good to say, and I'm very glad that my film reached people. My favorite moment of the show being when one of my friend Tiffany's friends, who I never met before came up to me and told me she loved my film. Thank you to all my fellow seniors, my family, Amanda Palmer and Jason Webley, and to the amazing animation faculty. I think this year was an amazing year for animation and that the quality my class put out was amazing. I can't wait to see the successes we accumulate in the future.

That was the speech I never got to say, I just wanted to let everyone know how grateful I am for them. I learned a lot this year, and I am eager to continue learning.

No comments: