"Dear Dad, Love Maria"

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Internship

I've begun working at my internship with Motion Heads. Currently we're working on animating puppies for a film for the Ronald McDonald House, a trailer and ad for the Film-A-Thon and Project 21 Film Fest, and tomorrow will get a brunch with Fresh Artists non-profit, so we can put a psa together for them. We also are pitching some ideas to WHYY (PBS). Keeping busy, been doing some character designing for Dear Dad, Love Maria, but only on Maria so far. Working on facial expressions mostly. I also did a drawing for my friend Mary that I liked. We're beating up a boy that pissed her off.



I'm working on the color version and Juno is doing a color version too, so he can work on his coloring. I'm excited. You should be too.

No comments: